TubePressInterview with Short Term 12 Director Destin Daniel Cretton
- Interview with Short Term 12 Director Destin Daniel Cretton
- Director Destin Daniel Cretton talks about his film Short Term 12 which won the LRFF2013 Golden Rock for Best Narra...
- An interview with Harry Thomason, producer of the LRFF2013 Audience Award Winning Film Bridegroom
- The LRFF staff interviews Arkansas native and Hollywood Producer Harry Thomason on his movie Bridegroom, winner of ...
- LRFF 2013: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Screening
- LRFF2013's Family Day screening of Diary of a Wimpy Kid and book signing by child actors Zachary Gordon and Robert ...
- An interview with Don Thacker, director Motivational Growth LRFF2013
- LRFF2013: An interview with Don Thacker, director of Motivational Growth
- LRFF2013: An interview with Amman Abbasi director of Bad Water
- An interview with Amman Abbasi director of the Made in Arkansas short film Bad Water
News / What's Happening Now:
Words by Levi Agee A lot of people will remember him as the inspiration for the Doritos Tacos, but I remember Todd Mills as the one of the most positive and friendliest people I’ve ever met. I can’t say that I knew Todd as well as his family and close friends but we’ve known each other for almost four years … Continue reading
This month as a tribute to Arkansas native and Hollywood director/stuntman and writer Hal Needham, the Little Rock Film Festival’s AFS will screen the 1977 action comedy film Smokey and the Bandit – November 21, 7pm. Hal Needham received LRFF’s ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ in 2011. One of the most famous practitioners of his dangerous craft — Hal Needham died of cancer … Continue reading
The Little Rock Film Festival is now accepting entries to it’s 8th annual event. The LRFF2014 will be held May 13, 2014 to May 18, 2014. Little Rock Film Festival is one of the most competitive film festivals in the country. Rated twice by MovieMaker Magazine as one of the top 25 film festival’s “worth the entry fee”, the festival … Continue reading
The award ceremony for the LRFF’s 2013 48Hour Film Project was held this Saturday Sept 14th. Little Rock’s 48HFP’s producer Levi Agee announced the winners to a full house here at Wildwood Park in West Little Rock. The big winner this year was La Grande Fete directed by Johnnie Brannon. Along with the Best Film title Johnnie Brannon’s musical also bagged the awards … Continue reading
Little Rock Film Festival’s Argenta Film Series is back this Fall kicking off with the screening of Malik Bendjelloul’s Searching for Sugar Man (85min), September 19th, 7pm at the Argenta Community Theater. The screening is free to attend courtesy of William F. Laman Library. Seats are limited, so make sure to reserve your tickets by RSVPing at lrff.eventbrite.com Film Synopsis: … Continue reading