1. Are you an Arkansas Native? If so where are you from? If not, How did you get here?
Yes sir, graduated from Bauxite. Did college at Arkansas Tech University and my Masters’ at UCA and ASU. Currently living in Vilonia and teaching in Beebe. I’ve got all kinds of Arkansas going on.
2. What is the inspiration for your film?
Every rapper who remixed their name to try and sound cool.
3. Can you give us a brief synopsis of your film?
It is a very short video, comprised of a conversation between 2 people, using primarily rapper names. Some say creative, I say tomato.
4. What were the biggest challenges and successes you faced on set?
Getting the right audio was difficult because or our equipment, but it was nice getting free frappachinos.
5. What is the festival strategy for your film?
Have someone see it, love it, and pay us millions for it.
6. Does your film have a Arkansas/Southern theme?
Most of the actors have fairly southern accents, which brings a bit of irony to the fact they’re talking moderately street.
7. What changes have you seen in the local film community in the five years since the LRFF was launched?
This is my first year involved in it, but it seems to be really doing excellent things and attracting some big names. Which pretty awesome and/or good.
If you have a project, film news, or any rumors on film you would like to mention email me at David@littlerockfilmfestival.org