I will soon be featuring a series of interviews with Arkansas film makers. I hope to start the series with directors, writers, and producers of films selected in this years Made in Arkansas program. Stay tuned for the first installment!
1. Are you an Arkansas Native? If so, where are you from? If not, How did you get here?
2. What is the inspiration for your film?
3. Can you give us a brief synopsis of your film?
4. What were the biggest challenges and successes you faced on set?
5. What is the festival strategy for your film?
6. Does your film have a Arkansas/Southern theme?
7. What changes have you seen in the local film community in the five years since the LRFF was launched?
If you have a project, film news, or any rumors on film you would like to mention email me at David@littlerockfilmfestival.org